Be Heard Hotline
“See something… say something!”
Esor is committed to conducting healthy business practices with honesty and integrity in line with the Code of Conduct and general business and personal ethics, which will not only ensure a stable employment environment but also the continued future success of the group. For this reason Esor has subscribed to a service that will enable all stakeholders, but more specifically any employee of the group, to anonymously report on acts of dishonesty/acts in contravention of the Code of Conduct.
We have replaced our previous service provider with the Be Heard® hotline reporting service in our operations with effect from 1 April 2016.
This service is independently managed and is accredited to the Ethics Institute of South Africa Hotline Service Provider Standard EO 1.1.1. Employees, customers and suppliers are able to report unlawful and inappropriate activities anonymously and confidentially 24 hours a day 7 days a week in many languages.
You can report anything that you feel uncomfortable about including:
- Unlawful conduct – including corruption, fraud and theft.
- Irregular or inappropriate behaviour.
- Safety, health and environment issues.
- Sexual harassment.
- Racism, victimisation, bullying etc
We would also appreciate it if you would tell us about good things that you have experienced but it would be appreciated if you would not use the service for HR issues – please use our existing channels. Please also only report incidents or behaviour that you know to be true and correct.
The Be Heard® contact centre can be contacted via any of the following channels:
- FreeCall Number - 0800-204-072
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free SMS - 44666
- Fax - 0860-45-46-47
- A template on our website - www.beheard.co.za;
- Freepost - Be Heard® KZN 612, Overport 4067
Please bear the following in mind:
- You never have to give Be Heard® your name or contact details.
- You can give Be Heard® your name and contact details and ask them not to let Esor know. This is very useful as Be Heard® can contact you for updates without your identity being compromised.
- We are committed to investigating every report that we receive and to take appropriate disciplinary action consistently without fear or favour.